Race Star Return Policy:
- A return authorization number (RA#) must be obtained from Race Star prior to return. Any product returned without a proper RA# will be refused by our shipping department.
- All returns will be inspected by Race Star and must fall into acceptance guidelines or product will be returned. Example: Once a tire is mounted it is not returnable (you mount it you own it.) Scratched or dented during installation not accepted. Not accepted due to improper fitment. Not accepted due to abuse.
- All products comply to quality control, should any issue occur it will by judged on a case by case bases.
- When decided a return is authorized a credit or merchandise exchange will be issued.
- Race Star prides itself in quality control from polished to boxing, inspecting and shipping.
- Returns for stock adjustment will be allowed on a 2 for 1 stock adjustment (once yearly). For every 1 piece returned 2 must be purchased. Quantities must be approved in advance and must have RA#. No close out items, warranty or damaged product qualifies. Vendor will be responsible for incoming freight. Normal terms apply on replacement order.